Siegfried Heintze wrote:
 >> You could just check the "New checkins" page every day...  That would
 >> be simpler I think
> Would you be so kind as to point me to the web page that explains how to do
> this?

http://bonsai.mozilla.org/cvsquery.cgi?treeid=default&module=SeaMonkeyAll&branch=HEAD&branchtype=match&dir=&file=&filetype=match&who=&whotype=match&date=hours&hours=NUMBER_OF_HOURS_GOES_HERE&mindate=&maxdate=&cvsroot=%2Fcvsroot

Replace "NUMBER_OF_HOURS_GOES_HERE" with some number, e.g. 20 to see all
checkins in the last 20 hours. You can also replace
NUMBER_OF_HOURS_GOES_HERE with %s and then add a bookmark to that URL
and give it a keyword, e.g. "ci" for checkins. Then you'll be able to
see a list of checkins during the last 20 hours by typing ci 20 in the
URL bar, last 13 hours by typing ci 13, and so on.

--
Hvis svaret er Anders Fogh så er spørgsmålet dumt.