Mozilla.org is hosting a developer event march 1 and 2 at Carnegie
Mellon University.  A general outline of what we'll talk about can be
found at [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news://news.mozilla.org:119/[EMAIL PROTECTED].  If
you think you're coming and haven't yet filled out the survey
athttp://www.lizardwrangler.com/Survey_CMU.html , please do so.

The registration fee is $50.00.  Registration and payment for this event
are being handled by Yet Another Society (www.yetanother.org), a
non-profit corporation for the advancement of collaborative efforts in
computer and information sciences.  You can register and pay at this

We'll be meeting in CMU's Newell-Simon Hall.  On Friday we'll be in
rooms 3305 and 3001.  Room 3305 is the larger room, so look for us
there.  On Saturday we'll have additional space, but the safest bet is
to look for use in room 3305.

Here's a map of the CMU campus:
http://www.cmu.edu/home/visitors/map/index.html.  Newell-Simon Hall is
in building 14, in the upper right portion of the map.

Here are directions to the campus:
http://www.cmu.edu/home/visitors/directions.html

And here's a CMU-maintained listing of hotels in the campus
vicinity:http://www.cmu.edu/home/visitors/accommodate.html

Please join us.

Mitchell