Pascal Chevrel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in news:3C6D42C1.1000101
@free.fr:

> Sorry for writing in French, I am just explaining that this page uses
> proprietary NS4 tags and that he should file a Tech Evangelism bug in
> bugzilla.

Not really, the script is designed to detect Internet Explorer versions 4
and 5. It is also designed to detect Netscape 4.x. It is not designed to
detect Mozilla and it does not detect Mozilla. This is an example of bad
coding as in not providing an alternate or any form of explanation. It is
not a bug within Mozilla as all browsers that are not any of the above
should respond as Mozilla does, example = Opera which does the same as
Mozilla.

--
Colin