Not that I know of,  you have to edit the following lines:
locale/en-US/editor/editorOverlay.dtd:620:<!ENTITY throbber.tooltip "Go
to the &vendorShortName; home page">
locale/en-US/navigator/navigator.dtd:197:<!ENTITY throbber.tooltip
        "Go to the &vendorShortName; home page">
locale/en-US/messenger/addressbook/abMainWindow.dtd:97:<!ENTITY
throbber.tooltip                               "Go to the
&vendorShortName; home page">
locale/en-US/messenger/messenger.dtd:452:<!ENTITY throbber.tooltip "Go
to the &vendorShortName; home page">

All the files should live in en-US.jar, just unzip it and rezip it after
you make the changes though it is probably more trouble than it is
worth.  While you are at it, the throbber can be changed by replacing
the files:
skin/<yourskin>/communicator/brand/throbber-anim.gif
skin/<yourskin>/communicator/brand/throbber-single.gif(should be the
first frame of throbber-anim.gif)
which should live in <yourskin>.jar.