Yeh You-Ying wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I found an issue which may have been bug in Bugzilla, I'm sure.
> I found that,
>
> If I forward (as an attachment) a message to others, and if the Mail
> Server used LotusNote plus AntiVirus Program on serevr. The receiver
> will get strang codes in mail content.
>
> I guess the Mail Server takes the attachment as virus and does
> something
> I don't know. And then users get strang content.
>
> It does not happen with Netscape4.7x, using forward as attachment.
> Any one encounters this issue ?
>
> In my office, we use LotusNotes as Mail Server and Antivirus by Trend
> ScanOffice. It does not occur with other Mail Server...I've tried
> this.
>
> Thanks.

I know that with some Newsgroups,and Lotus Notes,mail with attachments or
written in HTML is treated like a virus,but at their end. The group may
or may not get anything. I am using McAfee AV or AVGrisoft,and Lotus
Notes,and do not open attachments,but I detach them and scan the
contents. I,actually,did find viruses,but never anything  funny in the
mail.It could be the server which may have something  in connection with
Lotus Notes.