Ok, now that I can work in Mozilla (I can at least see the display), I
still can't work in Mozilla:

1.      HTML forms show no borders, so you can't see where you're entering
text until the text begins to show, and then you can't navigate to the
correct spot.

2.      Forms also show no other field formatting: drop down lists show
simply as a line of text; check boxes and radio boxes don't show at
all.

3.      Javascripts don't work (I'm referring to something that works fine
in IE5.5 and NN4.77

4.      I can't type anything into the URL box - now that's annoying.

I'm sure there's some simple explanation - but I can't find it.