I cannot get the netscape radio to play ( spinner ) within the Mozilla
browser.  I somehow thought the problem was related to the realplayer
plugin, but it does not seem so, since I have now installed a plug in
for real player, and the radio still is not good.  can somebody help me
with this problem and with also configuring which applications I should
be using as helper apps and as plug ins.  Also, can some one explain
where I can get the updates? ..nightly builds?..are these just updates
or full versions ? for 32 bit version.  thanks.