I have been using build 2002012803 quite successfully, but I have tried
updating/upgrading to later nightly builds for the last two weeks. Each
time, all seems to work fine except when I go to use my Bookmarks, which
is several hundred, with some being 3 layers deep. As long as the Book-
mark is showing on the page, everything is fine, but if it's one of the
Bookmarks that is below the page out of view, when I put my mouse
pointer
on the down arrow, it won't scroll down so I can view the other
Bookmarks.
I have been going back to the 12803 build which works just fine. Is this
a known bug, and/or is there a fix available? TIA

--
Art Jackson W4TOY Owensboro, KY USA
Mud Chapel Quartet, Southern Gospel Music