Hello.

I've just downloaded and setup the Netscape 6.2.1

I've several POP email accounts, and all the accounts - like usual -
have password during login.

Unsing Netscape 6.2.1, when I set up "additional mail accounts", I do
NOT find information pertaining to PASSWORD.

I used Netscape before. The last version I used was version 3.0 Gold.
Yes, it was an OLD version, but the thing worked, and it had a very
simple structure.

But in this 6.2.1 version, I am confused by the overly layered
structure.

First of all, how to do a simple "download all messages" from my email
account?

Second of all, since I can't find the PASSWORD thingy, the login
sessions all failed. How to set the Password ?

Thirdly, in the old version ( 3.0 Gold ), I can ask Netscape to
download ONE account at a time, and this new version, it's kind of
complicated. The "help file" isn't helpful either.

Please help.

Lisa