"Note: version 2 of Patch Maker requires a new format to the
chromelist.txt file. Therefore, chromelist.txt will need to be obtained
from this page until bug 125588 is fixed." and the links to
chromelist.txt should be removed.

"How do I keep working on my patch using a new nightly build?
Easy. Execute pmd in the old chrome directory. Change to the new one.
Unjar your chrome by executing pmn, and then execute pmp"

and

"If you execute a Patch Maker command in a chrome directory where the
chrome is still jarred up in archives, Patch Maker will ignore the
command and unjar the chrome. You need it unjarred to edit it or apply
patches to it. :-) You can do this manually with pmn.":

"pmn" should be changed to "pmuj".

/Jonas