Bundy wrote:
> ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/nightly/latest-0.9.9
>
> Not even Garica knew about this, which shocks me.
>
> It's a peice of shit though.

You have an incomplete understanding of how the Mozilla builds work.
Anything in the "latest" directory is /not/ a milestone release.  The
builds in ....../latest-0.9.9 are the builds that the Mozilla people are
working on to try to make 0.9.9 (the 0.9.9 branch).  When they've
squashed enough bugs to satisfy themselves, the real 0.9.9 will be
released, a post will be placed on the mozilla.org and mozillazine.org
home pages, and there will be a post made here as well.

As for its "piece-of-shit-ness", there are a lot of last-minute fixes
being tried out that may be quick as opposed to permanent (that's what
the trunk is for), so the quality of these "candidate" builds can be
every bit as variable as a nightly.  When the real 0.9.9 is released,
they'll tell us :)

--Jason