Sören Kuklau wrote:

> On 3/9/2002 2:26 PM, psmith apparently wrote exactly the following:
>
>> Neither option would allow any reloading initiated by the website.  I
>> suppose I left out a default option for not altering the web site's
>> reloading at all.
>

> Why not post this at bugzilla, or at least in npm.wishlist?
>
>> *THANK YOU FOR IMPLEMENTING THIS FOR ME SOON!*
>

> I doubt it will happen too soon.

Actually I did post this on Bugzilla.  It is #109507, been there for
about 3 months, but no one seems to have addressed it yet.  I think it's
a very useful idea to have scheduled reloading of tabs (and standalone
browser windows) as it would be very useful in active following of news
type pages, and newswires that either reload way too seldom or too often
(like every one minute).