I tend to strongly disagree.  Are you telling me that your home (as in place
where you reside in the physical world), isn't a place that you navigate to
a lot when you want to get home?

And, Home has been with those other Navigation buttons (back, forward, etc.)
for a long time including every major browser release in the past from
Netscape and Microsoft.  I don't need the personal toolbar in Mozilla except
for the "Home" button.  Why waste all that space on a little button when it
would fit on a toolbar that is very necessary?  Home has a home in the main
toolbar.  It has ever since I can remember with other browsers.  If Mozilla
wants to be taken seriously by the mainstream, it has to conform in some
ways to the past.  Most people know what the Home button does.  And they
know where it has been.  To move such a vital button to another spot is just
silly.  People wouldn't take the browser seriously just because the Home
button is moved.

- Doc