Jonas Jørgensen typed:
> Netscape Basher wrote:
>
>> Which validates my statement. Do not download 6.2.1 until the next
>> release.
>

> You are posting in the wrong newsgroup. This one is about the Mozilla
> project. The only reason the name begins with "netscape" is that
> Netscape was so kind to donate disk space and bandwidth for the Mozilla
> newsgroups.

totally False. Netscape has nothing to do with the bandwidth on this
newsgroup. It is not hosted by Netscape, it is hosted by 100's of
newsgroup servers around the world. It is a general usenet forum, just
like the 10,000s of others.

Now the ones on secnews.netscape.com are hosted by Netscape and do use
their bandwith and resources.

This newsgroup has nothing to do with Netscape 6. Try one of
> the following:
>
> snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.netscape6.windows
> snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.netscape6.unix
> snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.netscape6.macintosh
>
> /Jonas

And then they will claim only technical information is supposed to be
posted there. Which is fair because on those groups, Netscape does
provide the bandwidth.

Netscape has nothing to do with running this newsgroup.