Red wrote:

> We all know Bundy is a troll. However I am disappointed at the
> behavior of Jay Garcia and the fact that Kyle Bundy has made some
> points about Jay Garcia not knowing what he was talking about and
> giving out bad answers. However, Bundy doesn't need to gloat about it.
> The two of them need to take this private and settle it.
>
> I personally am sick and tired of both of them. They need to take
> break and get their thoughts in check.

About this I only have one objection. Please, don't call Kyle a troll.
By doing this you'll risk to drain the concept of all its usefulness.
Kyle is the most energetic and one of the most interesting critics of
the Mozilla project. Sometimes (most often?) he is in the wrong, but he
always replies, and he really keeps this news group going!

A troll doesn't act this way. A troll is a kind of freak, posting a
false statement, then sitting in front of the monitor, eagerly watching
the incoming replies and the thread growing bigger. This is what gives
him satisfaction. He never intended to contribute to a discussion in the
first place. There was an excellent example of a troll posting a few
days ago on the subject "New Virus set to hit for Netscape 6.21 and
Mozilla builds on Wednesday". A troll posting shall never be replied to,
since this is what keeps the troll going.

--
/P.M.