Blake Ross wrote:
>> I will tell you this, if AOL did change it's customers to Netscape,
>> MSN business booms.
>

> You're so naive to believe that any of the 30 million users will even
> notice the switch.  Sounds like you're preparing your backup story
> should this story turn out to be true. Worried, are we? ;-)
>
> Blake

Blake I just about jumped for joy at the thought of this..

I just had a brilliant set of ideas come to mind that MS doesn't even
know about: do you the chairman's email address, I would like to work at
AOL, why? I just figured out their plans for next 5 to 10 years for
them.. i'm serious, too.  It just came to me.. how the purchase of
Netscape is going to let AOL go where no one has thought of yet..

I told Gerv the same thing once about some up and coming stuff I'd like
to see in Mozilla.. its coming into focus how everything is going to
work .. where the world is going for AOL, new products, services.. etc,
and battle plans even..

-Dennis