In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Geraint Edwards wrote:
> I just tried accessing bugzilla to file a new 0.9.9 bug and the server
> appears to be down.  Can anyone else reach the webserver?

it does appear to be down, yes. i'm getting "connection refused".

haven't managed to get 0.9.9 yet either - the main site is going really
slowly and the mirrors i've just tried don't have 0.9.9 yet (in fact, one
of the UK mirrors seems to be stuck back at 0.9.3)

think i'll leave it for now and try again later when things have calmed
down...

--
michael