Stosh wrote:
> Mozilla has
> taken over my icons!  When I try to assign an icon to a shortcut, I have
> a bunch saved in a folder, and the attachment shows what it looks like....
>
> Please LMK what I need to do, I'll report a 'feature' or bug if I have
> to....
>
> Stan

Since you've already installed with mozilla set to handle your images,
you can fix it in preferences:

1) In Preferences/Advanced/System, uncheck the file formats for icons
(ico, gif, bmp).  Then close Mozilla, including the Quick Launcher if
it's running.

2) (Assuming your using Windows; I know nothing about other platforms.)
Open Internet Explorer and let it set itself as your internet default.
Then close IE again quickly and quietly so no one ever even has to know
that you had it running.  This seems like the quickest way to
reassociate the IE viewer for those file formats.

3) Launch Mozilla again and reset it as your internet default.

4) Check in Win Explorer to make sure your icons are displaying correctly.