dman84 wrote:
> Jeroen Peters wrote:
>> :Murb: wrote:
>>
>>> the page in wich the problem occurs
>>>
>>> http://islink.nl/paf/
>>>
>>> the in the center positioned div (with a text about cascading
>>
>> <snip>
>>

>>> when looking the lower arrow is greyed out (as if you can't scroll
>>> down), but looking at the scroll bar itself, you can scroll down, and
>>> you can...
>>>
>>> i'm using 0.9.9 on w2k, and didn't have the problem yet, well, i
>>> suppose so, in 0.9.8 ...
>>

>> No problems here.
>> Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.9) Gecko/20020310
>>
>> Jeroen
>>

> I see this if you just reside the right edge of the browser window in
> build 2002-3-10-08 w2k, its  probably a widget issue.. if you mouse-over
> it, the arrow becomes black.

W2K-SP2 CVS build from 2202031219 I see the problem also but mouse over
does not change it - the arrow is stillgreyed out. Also look at the box
in the top right corner (labelled "Pass:"); the reverse is happening,
the top arrow is greyed but the bottom one is OK. Do you see this too?

--
Software is like sex, it's better when it's free  - Linus Torvalds

Anti-spam e-mail address, change _AT_, sorry for the inconvenience