Neil Durant wrote:
> I've just installed 0.9.9 on my Debian Woody box, and it's great!!!
> Lovely improvement over 0.9.8, with seemingly a bit more speed, and some
> of the tab bugs fixed.
>
> However, when I try to run the installer for win32 on my Win2k box,
> (mozilla-win32-0.9.9-installer.exe), the installer seems to grab a ton
> of memory, and keep grabbing until it finally comes up with an "Out of
> memory" alert.  I have 1Gb of RAM, btw!   Ideas?

I know that WFM replies don't really help, but it did work fine for me
on W2K. I can only suggest that the EXE is corrupt in some way or that
it is conflicting in some way with your AV s/w; IIRC there is an
instruction somewhere that you should disable AV before installing.

One other thing, have you uninstalled your previous version of Moz?

--
Software is like sex, it's better when it's free  - Linus Torvalds

Anti-spam e-mail address, change _AT_, sorry for the inconvenience