Garth Almgren wrote:
> RV wrote:
>> Parish wrote:
>>
>>> WFM too on my work machine. I installed 0.9.9 today. Only difference I
>>> can see here is that you (WDA) are running on Win9x, I'm running W2K,
>>> but Eric is running XP. Maybe it's an XP issue?
>>

>> running on XP here and it crashes for me everytime too.
>>

> Same here.
>
> It *would* be nice to have a working spellchecker...

If I get chance I'll try it on my XP system as well. In the meantime,
there is no bug filed at Mozdev so I suggest someone files one,
http://www.mozdev.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=spellchecker and the
rest add "me too" comments. Don't file it as a Mozilla bug though.

If it fails for me I'll file a bug if no-one else has.

--
Software is like sex, it's better when it's free  - Linus Torvalds

Anti-spam e-mail address, change _AT_, sorry for the inconvenience