I really miss Grey Modern; it was clean and classy, just like Mozilla
itself.  <waiting patiently for return of Grey Modern once Moz 1.0 makes
it out the door>

But skins are small fry compared to what the developers are really doing
(and the current Modern is already great).  As an end user, I am humbled
by your dedication and great work.  Mozilla is already a magnificent
piece of software, and I can't get enough of it.  Thank you!

--
Regards
Rupert James