Hello,

The following links might help you:

http://help.att.net/docs/use/email/gen/prb_xxx_xxx_mail-news-settings.htm?customercontent=customer_email&formType=results
Excerpt:
--------------
E-mail and News Settings:

    * Outgoing Mail (SMTP): mailhost.att.net
    * Incoming Mail (POP): postoffice.att.net
    * User name or POP name: This is the first part of your e-mail
address; everything before the @
    * News Server (NNTP): netnews.att.net
* Mail Server Type: POP3

--------------
What are POP and SMTP servers? -
http://help.att.net/docs/use/email/gen/edu_xxx_xxx_popsmtpdefn.htm?customercontent=customer_email&formType=results
------------
You can find new versions of Netscape at http://www.netscape.com or
here:
http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-3364665-100-8105033.html?tag=st.dl.10001-103-1.lst-7-5.8105033
--------------
You can download the latest version of Mozilla here:
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/releases/mozilla0.9.9/mozilla-win32-0.9.9-installer.exe

Netscape 6+ is based on Mozilla. Mozilla is smaller than Netscape and
contains its own mail program too. You can set up Mozila mail to check
AT&T Mail using the settings I listed above.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

- Jayesh

news:<BD1k8.8622$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...