...is that the underlined bright blue sidebar bookmarks look like ass.
(That's a technical term in the GUI design industry, I'm told.)

The rest of 0.9.9 is working better than ever for me.  It's just the left
half of my browser window is too bright to look at. (why bright blue?
why underlined?)  I can't find an existing setting in the Preferences
dialog nor the *prefs.js files that controls this new, uh, feature.

Is there a line that I can add to a prefs file to make the bookmarks look
like they did in 0.9.8, i.e., simple black text?

(I tried Bugzilla to see if anyone else had complained in the form of a
bug report, but the query form won't let me search for versions of Mozilla
that currently exist, only future versions.)

Much thanks to the entire dev team for a great browser,
Phil