On Sat, 16 Mar 2002 07:12:40 -0800, dman84 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>When I get a forward, I dont wanna see all that crap.. I just wanna read
>the mail message.. If I know who sent it to me, that is all I need to
>know..
>
>receiving a forward without full headers, I like that.. to me I just
>scroll over all that anyway and go to the message text.

That's all fine and dandy when forwarding to someone who may not like to
scroll down, but it's meaningless to automated systems such as spamcop.

Sarch

--
Spamblock in action: Remove NOTREAL from email address to reply via email.

  "Look, if that's where those poor children are, of course I'll go
   to Somalia."  -  Amanda Keller, "The Hub"