mozilla.org is looking for help with the following tasks for Mozilla 1.0:

- Tech Evangelism.
There is an near-infinite amount of work that needs to be done in
telling sites that their HTML is broken, and politely suggesting fixes.
The team currently has a large number of bugs on its plate. The URL for
getting involved in this effort is
http://www.mozilla-evangelism.bclary.com/. You can also win a t-shirt by
doing European evangelism - see
http://www.mozilla-evangelism.bclary.com/europe/
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

- Locating Missing Hackers.
See http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/missing.html for details of our efforts
to track down the last few contributors so we can finish the relicensing
project.

- Maintaining the Smoketests page
(http://www.mozilla.org/quality/smoketests/). This page is important to
Mozilla testing, and needs someone who can respond to requests to update
the tests.
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

- Documenting Mozilla's Standards Compliance (or lack of it)
The document we currently reference in the release notes is for Netscape
6.x, and probably doesn't reflect the true state of Mozilla's standards
support. Using it as a base, this person or group of people would
produce a Mozilla version which detailed the commonly-hit areas where
Mozilla 1.0 differed from the relevant specs. This might build on the
excellent work done in the Web Developers' FAQ and other documents, and
various test suites around the web.
Contact@[EMAIL PROTECTED]