Hey Mitchell, Dawn et al.

are you guys going to do a post-mortem analysis of the 0.9.9 release?
That one was a day without bugzilla, irc, bonsai and so forth, and I
guess 1.0 will cause even more trouble. (Oh, just saw that
ftp.mozilla.org is komodo. No wonder irc died ;-))

Are we going to have download.mozilla.org for 1.0 as well? How bad was
the load on bugzilla, and if that's critical on it's own, can we do
anything about it?

I myself found the mirror link pretty hard to find on
http://www.mozilla.org/releases/.

Is there a way to get the mirrors ready before the /. posting? ;-)

Axel