Jiri Znamenacek wrote:

>   To be honest MAc IE5 was first with CSS1 support. And even Windows IE
> is better with handling floats.
>
>   And what about Tcl/Tk? ^_-
>
>     Jirka

(Sorry, snipped Bamm's comments.)

Yes, IE 5/Mac was the first to give nearly 100% support for CSS1.

IE 6/Win *still* has some major problems with CSS box-model properties;
Moz/NS 6.2.1 don't; all three seem to handle float all right.

Brian

--

We sail tonight for Singapore | We're all as mad as hatters here
I've fallen for a tawny moor | Took off to the land of Nod

         -- Tom Waits, 'Singapore'