Remember to clear your cache - my problems stuck around until after I
cleared it.  I haven't tried this, but one way round this might be to
use a different cache directory for mozilla ( I think you can now
specify this in the cache preferences).  This could keep them from
overlapping if this is indeed the problem.

Cheers!
Shawn