In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, JTK wrote:
> Bamm Gabriana wrote:
>> Would you rather have:
>>
>> 1) A JTK
>> 2) A Bundy
>> 3) A Lancer
>>
>> Send in your votes now!
>>
>> My vote: I'd rather have a Bundy. Bundies make a lot of sense
>> if only they were more informed. Lancers are deluded souls.
>
> Wh... what about me?!?!  What am I?

Quite entertaining, although you've been slacking a bit lately.  The
"giant AOL conspiracy" and "only the bugs I point out get fixed" themes
are considerably more interesting than Lancer's noodling around with
aesthetics.

> Personally, I'd rather have free speech as guaranteed by the United
> States Constitution.  But what do I know.

Not a great deal about the difference between public fora and private news
servers, if I read your insinuation correctly.  (Although I'd be strongly
opposed to moderating this forum, if anyone suggested it.)

--
Chris Hoess