Nigel L wrote:
> www.xulplanet.com added GreyModern and Pinball themes for Mozilla 0.9.9
> on March 17.  Latter adds pleasing splashes of color atop Navigator
> (only).  I'd welcome word of  which build will break them since I
> usually use latest nightly.                                       Rgds,
>   Nigel L

I tried to install both, but they wouldn't take.  The info sez that they
work with 0.9.9, but it *also* gives 1.0 as the version.  (I'm using
2002031104.)  Which probably doesn't answer your question. . . .

Brian

--

We sail tonight for Singapore | We're all as mad as hatters here
I've fallen for a tawny moor | Took off to the land of Nod

         -- Tom Waits, 'Singapore'