Bamm Gabriana wrote:
>> Because a large chunk of them is already loaded with the OS
>
> Hmm.. how do I explain this. I have Quick Launch on. Thus Moz
> and IE are both already preloaded in memory.
>
> Yet OE still performs noticeably faster on my computer than
> Moz Mail.

Because, when you are running Moz, you still have some (most) of IE
loaded as well (because it's in the OS). When you run IE you don't have
the overhead of Moz as well. OK, that's a rather simplistic explanation,
but you get the idea?

--
"I would rather gnaw my leg off, pack the bleeding stump with salt,
  and run in a circle on broken glass than have to deal with any

Anti-spam e-mail address, change _AT_, sorry for the inconvenience