In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Netscape Basher wrote:

> Microsoft joined the board when they were the minority browser.
> You can list 2,000 companies, but the bottom line.
>
> If it doesn't look right with MS Explorer, It don't work.
> If a page will look better using non w3c standards in Ms explorer, they
> will MS Explorer standards.
>
> It is Microsoft that is in control, not the w3c.

Then I can't help but wonder what will happen when/if AOL dumps IE and
starts using Mozilla/Gecko instead, as appears to be in the works.  I
suspect a lot of sites will be scrambling to comply with w3c standards or
risk losing traffic when the AOLers can't access their sites properly.

--

-John ([EMAIL PROTECTED])