I am having a problem with a website and it's mozilla related. I hope
this is the proper forum and if not, then please excuse my ignorance.
I would have filed a bug report via bugzilla but it was a little difficult
seeing as how all I wanted to do was file 1 bug report. It's not like
I'm a developer.

When I view the web page: http://www.drudgereport.com/ using mozilla 0.9.9,
the web page gets stretched. The web page has 3 columns of urls. The
first and third column get moved downed to the bottom of the web page. This
doesn't happen on Mozilla 0.9.8 and just started happening on mozilla 0.9.9.
It's also a problem with the nightly builds.

My machine is a Ultra 5, Solaris 2.8 w/ the latest patches. I've checked this
on a Solaris 2.9 machine and the same thing happens.

Hopefully, this info. can help you make Mozilla a better product. All the
best and keep up the great work..

Thanks.

-brad w.