Holger Metzger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> had written:
| Roope Lehmuslehto wrote:
| > Holger Metzger wrote:
| >
| >> Not in Mozilla Mail. But it works fine in the browser. :-)
| >>
| > It doesn't work event at browser...
| >

| It works absolutely fine in the browser.

With the exception, for me at least (Moz 0.9.9 on Linux - installed
with RH 7.2 RPM) that the "Sign Out" button doesn't appear, nor
does its associated image map. Otherwise, it works OK. (As a side
note, Hotmail totally blows up on Opera, whether Linux or Win32!)

--
Mark Roberts |"We've listened to local radio all across the country. And...
Oakland, Cal.| the mental fare has been as generalized, as packaged, and as