Pratik wrote:
> On 03/26/2002 11:00 AM, Lee Dillion wrote:
>> The most recent builds (with the new mail notice popup) have resulted in my
>> entire screen going white when a new message is received.  I can get back to
>> my desktop only by terminating a file named "downloading altert.xul" and
>> mozilla.  I am running it on a Win98 laptop.
>>
>> Anyone else seeing this?
>
> I saw this yesterday on Win2K. As far as I could tell it happened only
> when new mail arrived with my screensaver running. If the screen saver
> wasn't running I din't get teh white screen.

I saw it, W2K also, but it happened the *second* time it ran, the first
time it worked properly.

Ironically I was browsing Bugzilla when the WSoD struck :-)

--
"I would rather gnaw my leg off, pack the bleeding stump with salt,
  and run in a circle on broken glass than have to deal with any

Anti-spam e-mail address, change _AT_, sorry for the inconvenience