It seems to me that the accessed URLs are revealed to Alexa, if the
What's Related panel is in the sidebar even if it isn't the active
panel. However, if I remove the panel from the sidebar, sending URLs
appear to stop. Is this a correct diagnosis?

I need to disable this "feature" for all users. That is I need to
disable it in a way that causes all new profiles to be clean so that
they don't send over access information. Is it sufficient to delete all
references to the panel in the default panels.rdf file? Or do I need to
remove the actual .js and .xul files from comm.jar?

(I think What's Related shouldn't be enabled by default--especially
because URLs are sent to Alexa even when another panel is active.)

--
Henri Sivonen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]