You shouldn't be seeing acces denied errors if both pages and the
frameset are all on the same server. If the frameset is on a different
server, you will get errors, but I'm planning to change this (see bug
52920). If everything's on the same server and you're still being
denied, this is another bug but I can't diagnose it without a minimal
testcase.
      -Mitch