Note that I posted to n.p.m.announce a mozilla.org statement re the
recently-reported (and fixed) Mozilla security vulnerability relating to
XMLHttpRequest:

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'll add my personal opinion that we (mozilla.org staff) have not been
active enough in publicizing either the current mozilla.org policy on
security bugs or the [EMAIL PROTECTED] reporting mechanism. I'll take
personal responsibility for that failure; among other things, I
neglected to do enough followup announcements after we created the
security policy originally.

I've tried to highlight the security bug policy information in the
public statement referenced above, and I'll also try to make sure that
the [EMAIL PROTECTED] address and related information get highlighted
in appropriate pages on the mozilla.org web site.

Frank

--
Frank Hecker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]