I was just looking at the known vulnerabilities page[1] to see what it
had on it....  And the only thing it has is the XMLHttpRequest
vulnerability that was such a big deal this past spring.  At the time,
there were promises made to actually update this page with security
vulnerabilities when those became known and whatnot....

Now I know for a fact that there have been security vulnerabilities
identified and fixes since then.  Some of these have been publicly
reported on BugTraq and the like.  So my question is, "Why are these
security vulnerabilities not listed on the security vulnerabilities page?"

I feel that we are doing a grave disservice to our users, who may want
to know if there is a security vulnerability in 1.1a, say, that is fixed
in 1.1b.....

[1] http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/known-vulnerabilities.html