Okay, I backed up my prefs.js file and deleted it, and the bank site
works now.  I went through all of the preferences items and they are all
the same as with the new prefs file.  There must be some old setting
hidden somewhere in my prefs.js file that is causing this problem.  I
will post when I find a solution.