Ben,

I would send something like this on to the people at StuffIt and Apple Quicktime team. Maybe there could be a special type of mount, or a flag, that stuffit uses that would alert Quicktime to not autostart any applications but ask the user first.

The problem for the Mozilla team with this is that this is not a Mozilla problem. The only thing that the Mozilla team could do would be to force a prompt for StuffIt to open a disk image (basically, prompt before calling StuffIt). The only problem here is that people could disable this also. As I said, this should be an issue for either StuffIt or Quicktime or both.

Thanks,

Chris LeBlanc,