Mel wrote:

> I'm really hosed and didn't know where else to turn to.
>
> I need to extract a stored password, I chained the password to one of my
>    servers just before going on vacation and forgot it, here's info that
> might help, thanks.

Did you forget the mozilla "master password" that you use to protect your
passwords?  Are you able to use _any_ of your stored passwords?

If you forgot the mozilla "master password" for the software encryption
device, there's not much that can be done to help you.  Sorry.

If not, be sure you're using the same browser, the same browser profile,
and the same master password as you used when you stored the password,
and mozilla should be able to fill in the password for you.

--
Nelson Bolyard
Disclaimer:                  I speak for myself, not for Netscape