Hi Mitchell

RE: If you're talking about an attacker sitting at the victim's keyboard,
there's nothing we can do about that.

I am concerned with tampering at the local workstation because it requires
so  little expertise to replace the logon XUL/javascript dialogs to capture
passwords, etc.

I understand that it is probably impossible (???) to prevent/identify any
binary OS/Mozilla components being replaced but with XUL/ javascript its
virtually an open invitation for unskilled hackers to undermine the security
of the organisation they work for - assuming Mozilla files are installed
locally.

I'm only tying to address one of the more obvious objections to Mozilla that
IT managers may raise.

That all :)

PS Don't get me wrong. I'm a Mozilla fan!!

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]