Hi all,

I've installed mozilla-firebird on Gentoo with the emerge option, then i
created a user but because I did all the tweakin of Gentoo in my root
account I moved the /root dir to /home/user and chown -R user /home/user
and chgrp -R wheel /home/user,

Everything works fine and I had my familiar interface immediately,,,
except for firebird wich is complaining about "Could not initialise the
browser's security components, The most likely cause is problems with
files in your browser's profile directory,,,"

There's nothing in my $HOME directory about ,mozilla or ,firebird or ,ssl
and the only 'profile' dir I can find on my system related to Firebird is in
/usr/lib/MozillaFirebird but those are some default files,

As for that I'm also unable to use SSL wich is verry disturbing :(

Does this sound familiar to anyone ? If so every suggestion would be
greatly appreciated !

Most sincerly,
the Real McCoy