Julien Pierre wrote:
-------------------------snip-------------------------

> At this time, your best bet if you want good security support including
> smartcards is to stick with the monolithic Mozilla browser, which
> already has the PSM (Personal Security Manager) and will function
> correctly as a single process.

Ahh yes; but, supposedly Mozilla is to disappear and only F-Bird/T-Bird
will be available in the future.

So if you use Mozilla you doom yourself to using a product that will not
be updated for bug fixes or more modern code.

They have talked about creating a installer that will allow you to knit
the two together but one wonders whther problems like these will address.
Phillip M. Jones, CET      |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street         |Who's Who. PHONE:276-632-5045, FAX:276-632-0868
Martinsville Va            |[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet
24112-1809

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<http://home.kimbanet.com/~pjones/birthday/index.htm>