Le 11/11/2003 19:52, Lando a écrit :

Before installing Mozilla ,can I know if it is possible to inhibit
ActiveX control and Scripts as in IE ?
Many thanks .

Mozilla dosesn't support ActiveX, so no risk. You can disable javascript (actually, you can even disable it partially), but javascript isn't really a risk, the risk is in what MS calls Active Scripting, which covers VBscript (a language we don't support which is also the main language for macro-virus), and Jscript, Microsoft's own flavor of ECMAscript (commonly known as javascript) which is unsecure.

Pascal

-- Pascal Chevrel - Mozilla Champion FAQ Mozilla/Netscape 7 en français : http://pascal.chevrel.free.fr/ Foros Mozilla en español : http://pascal.chevrel.free.fr/mozilla _______________________________________________ Mozilla-security mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/mozilla-security