I am working in a project, and it need to use digital certification. Using the library opensc-pkcs11.dll I obtained to read the certificates, to sign and to verify the signature using pkcs11. However é necessary to sign using pkcs7, but searching the data of the digital certificate in the token (smart card). I tried several times without success to generate an envelope pkcs7 with OpenSSL using smart card to sign :(

I tried to use the NSS, but I it do not compile with my compiler. I am using Borland C++ Builder. I have a good skill of Java techologies and a litle of C++.

It would like a small example that made this, using a DLL.

If somebody will be able to help would be very been thankful me.

[ ]s, Welington B. Souza