Hello,

I have an iframe serving a static signed page (that loads signed _javascript_ as well).  From this _javascript_ I'm attempting to access the parent window to look up elements using parent.document.getElementById, but I'm getting a "Permission denied" exception.  The html of the parent window is served dynamically and thus not signed.  The URLs of the iframe src and the parent page are different, since the iframe src is prefixed by a “jar:” while the parent page is not.  Does anyone know what I need to do in order to be able to get access to the parent window?  Thanks,

    James