Space Riqui wrote:
--- Heikki Toivonen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

after playing around for a while I managed to go to a site I had set a petname for but the petname field showed untrusted (I've been unable to
reproduce this, though)

This has happened to me a few times with the following web sites:

https://tryowa.arvinmeritor.com/
https://chaseonline.chase.com/chaseonline/home/sso_co_home.jsp

I tried both and didn't notice this particular problem. OTOH, I noticed petname (and spoofstick) does not handle multitab FF windows correctly, which is very confusing and annoying; maybe that was the cause of your problem?

BTW, these sites work fine for TrustBar (now using our 0.4 alpha version which also lets me `rename` them in the bar directly, like `petname`; but I'm quite sure they worked also in the current 0.31 release).

Best, Amir Herzberg

Hope it helps.

____________________________________________________ Yahoo! Sports Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com